Brochures & Booklets
Both a child and youth friendly brochure, and a community adults and helpers brochure are under development about our services. Check back soon to view a digital copy online.
Thanks to the Canadian Council of Child and Youth Advocates, the 'Know Your Rights' booklet about the UNCRC will be available in PEI. Check back soon to view a digital copy online.
Thanks to UNICEF Canada and Child Rights Connect, we are pleased to provide this vibrant child-friendly poster version of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child. Please feel free to print and distribute for your use.
To request a presentation about the PEI Child and Youth Advocate Act, the work of the Office of the Child and Youth Advocate / PEI, or to learn more about children and youth rights and the UNCRC, please contact us.
Here are some of our favourite video resources about the UNCRC and children and youth rights:
- "Just a kid" from UNICEF - For Every Child
- "Why We Need to Talk" from UNICEF Canada - One Youth
- "Treaty Bodies - CRC" from United Nations Human Rights Office of the High Commissioner
- "Childhood is Not a Mental Disorder" from Citizens Commission on Human Rights
If you are curious about the United Nations itself, this video, "United Nations - explained", is from CBC Kids News.
Learn more about the UNCRC by connecting with our Office:
- 1-902-368-5630 or toll free 1-833-368-5630
- 119 Kent Street, BDC Place - Suite 500 Charlottetown, PEI, C1A 1N3
Our Office hours are:
Monday - Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm